Thursday 26 December 2013

Joke:just for fun

DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A FOREIGN POST AND A NAIJA post on a thread!UK PAGE....Hello, my name is Sandra Stone, I am from Uk,i love my husband so much and I can do anything to please him... But recently I am falling for his cousin, what should I do? COMMENTS:*James silva: I think u need to talk to your husband because marriage is all about communication,*Sarah water: Oh my dear,sorry about that..Have been in your shoes before, I had to wake up and face the fact that I am married.*Michael paper: well just remove your mind from him and make your husband do the things you like in his cousin ..NAIJA PAGE !My name is Amina, i stay in Abuja, married with a kid, I think I am falling for my husband's cousin! No insults oo,.COMMENTS:*Dayo muyiwa : Fool, love na food?. Nkiru joy : You are a disgrace to womanhood, shame on u,*Idris kunle : Any news about ASUU strike?*Toheeb sule : If u want to fall for me too, call my no. 0708312455*Funmi Leye: I no blame u at all, better go find something do with your life, fall koor, standnii*Richard oke : Abeg who get bb charger(pinmouth)*Amaka Achebe : Ur a prostitute, u need deliverance! TRUE OR FALSE?

No comments:

Post a Comment